Establish Parentage Paternity Clark County WA Paralegal Services

Clark County parentage paralegal paternity documents prepared parenting plan child support unmarried parents Vancouver WA

Vancouver, Washington Paralegals: 360-471-5736

Unmarried Parents (establish paternity-parentage)

Establishing parentage is kind of like divorce for parents that were never married in the sense that it addresses child support, custody, and visitation issues between the parents.

Even when couples are still together or shortly after the birth of their child, they may choose to establish a parenting plan.

Fees for establishing parentage documents for Clark County in Washington State.

Paralegal fees establishing parentage documents prepared Clark County WA

*Agreed paperwork includes the final paperwork.

Parentage-Paternity, Paralegal Services, Washington State, WA If you do not see or are unsure of the category for which you need paralegal assistance, please call 360-471-5736. We do not do adoptions.

Local Availability Information:

Establish Parentage or paternity document preparation is available for most of Washington state for the surrounding counties of:

Clark County of Washington State as well as Lewis and Cowlitz County WA.

Including the city areas of:

Paralegal Services Parentage and Paternity for locations Longview 98632, Woodland 98674, Ridgefield 98642, Yacolt 98675, La Center 98629, Brush Prairie 98606, Vancouver 98660, Vancouver 98663, Washougal 98671, Vancouver 98686, Vancouver 98664, Vancouver 98665, Vancouver 98685, Vancouver 98684, Camas 98607, Vancouver 98683, Vancouver 98662, Battle Ground 98604, Vancouver 98661, and Vancouver 98682 in Washington State, WA.

Site Map - Links - News - Paralegal Fees
FAQ - Information Links

Origins of City Names in Clark County, Washington

Where did Vancouver, Camas, Salmon Creek, Battle Ground, Orchards, Five Corners, Washougal, Walnut Grove, Woodland, Minnehaha, Felida, Yacolt, and Ridgefield get their names?